The Allegheny County GIS data is available to the public on this web page is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The information provided on this web page is provided “as is”.
2. The County of Allegheny makes no warranty whatsoever, neither expressed nor implied, with respect to the accuracy of the GIS data or fitness for use of the information by the site visitor.
3. The site visitor releases the County of Allegheny, its officers, departments, authorities, agencies, and employees from any and all claims and liabilities.
4. The parcel boundary information should not be interpreted or accepted as an individual property survey for deed transfers or other legal transactions.
5. According to Pennsylvania law, the legal description for a property boundary is the property deed. The parcel data represented in this GIS should be viewed as a graphical representation of the property’s location, not the legal description. A Land Surveyor should be consulted in the event of needing to know the exact placement, size, and shape of a parcel boundary.
The data presented in this viewer is for informational purposes and is not suitable for legal, engineering or surveying purposes.
This is a very simplified map viewer for a portion of Allegehny County's GIS data. It is designed for the public to view key county datasets, inlcluding parcels, address points, streets, voting boundaries, contour lines and map index tiles. The only features that can be clicked for more information are the parcels and address points.
A more advanced map viewer can be accessed by clicking the “Allegheny County GIS Web Viewer” link. This will open a new browser window that contains a more functional map viewer application hosted by ESRI’s ArcGIS Online solution.
A help document can be found here : Map Help.
More information about the other functions of the ArcGIS Online viewer can be found here: Help
This map viewer was created to provide online access to some of the Allegheny County data holdings. More information about obtaining these datasets can be found at the Allegheny County GIS Homepage.
This map is powered by ESRI’s ArcGIS Online. More information about ArcGIS Online can be found at arcgis.com
Please contact GIS Help with any questions, comments or suggestions.